The Empty Hands

The Empty Hands

Half-Chinese as well as half-Japanese Mari Hirakawa is the child of a Karate train. Since her youth, she was required under her daddy's training, and also has frowned at Karate for as long as she can bear in mind-- her only wish is to offer the dojo after her father passes away. Following his fatality, Mari starts daydreaming regarding her life of freedom; nonetheless, she discovers from her legal representative that her daddy has only left her 49% ownership of the property, the other 51% was delegated one of his worst students, Chan Keung. Both clash, and Chan has a proposition-- if Mari is able to win a suit in a reputable martial arts competitors, he will unconditionally offer her his share of the residential or commercial property. Mari is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea, and will certainly have to make a choice that will certainly alter her life ...
Released: 2017-11-02
Genre: Action, Drama
Duration: 87 min
Country: Hong Kong

Watch The Empty Hands Online Free

The Empty Hands Online Free

Where to watch The Empty Hands

The Empty Hands movie free online

The Empty Hands free online